20 Medical Cancer Cures
Angry People Should Not Read This
I have, only the other day, had my last surviving brother die of cancer. My other brother died doing what he loved as a game ranger at Klaserie. That’s fine, but to die of cancer in this modern time is nothing but a shame. I myself have been cured of cancer by the herb in 2011. Today animals are also extensively being cured of umpteen ailments and sicknesses including cancer. Now to me, that makes wonderful sense, seeing most animals suffer a lot from man’s many ineptitudes. I think by now all our readers know our love for the animal kingdom, so it goes without saying how it pleases us to see animals cured safely and without pain.
My brother was conditioned to believe cannabis could not cure him, even though he smoked it his whole life. No amount of talking could convince him to simply try it for a cure. Had the operation, then the chemo, then needlessly died… what a waste.
I know of so many sicknesses cured by cannabis, that I could not list them here. After my brother’s death, I decided to put this article on our site and maybe help somebody out there. Because I am today, angry about the fact that cannabis was ever outlawed by man, against God’s will, who made it free to all.
A quote in 1840 by Abraham Lincoln (USA President)
“Prohibition goes beyond the bounds of reason, in that it attempts to control a man’s appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded.” (This statement came 90 years before cannabis was banned)
Get high (stoned) you say, well you can get more high on too much water, higher than you could ever imagine (try it). You can also get high on pure air by simply hyperventilating (you can try that too). So if it’s getting high that’s the issue, then air and water should also be outlawed (never mind alcohol).
Most good herbalists in South Africa will supply you with medical cannabis oil, or tell you where you can get it from. They are herbalists after all and cannabis is classified as a herb anyway. Remember I said “good” herbalists.
California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger c 2007
“That is not a drug. It’s a leaf.” – Cannabis is now legal in California.
To wax lyrical about the more than 50,000 uses of cannabis would take an encyclopedia. I could go into how many people and animals have needlessly died, how many forests have needlessly been cut done for paper, how hemp fibre is stronger than steel (see the Model T Ford Doors), how many clothes were never made, how much rope, ships sails, railway and other tarpaulins, upholstery, sheets carpets and on and on. Man suffered a great loss with the prohibition of the cannabis (hemp) plant, such a loss, it cannot be measured and sadly in some places the blindness still goes on.
Thankfully, it is now legal in most of the quick thinking western world and most universities are studying cannabis’s benefits to catch up with lost opportunities to help people get healed. We are now living in the greatest cancer epidemic ever – approaching 50% of the world population.
Please always keep in mind that you can’t expect to be healed by cannabis oil if you are a diabetic and you keep eating sugar or of lung cancer if you keep on smoking. You must bring your own part to the table – right? These are still the baby years of cannabis use, but soon its benefits will come to the attention of the whole world.
Judge Francis Young (DEA) Drug Enforcement Agency (USA)
“…marijuana is one of the safest, therapeutically active substances known to man.”
Time For You To Be The Judge!
20 Medical Studies that Prove Cannabis can Cure Cancer
Article by Arjun Walia With The Types of Cancer and Their Links
- A study published in the British Journal of Cancer, conducted by the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology at Complutense University in Madrid, this study determined that Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and other cannabinoids inhibit tumour growth. They were responsible for the first clinical study aimed at assessing cannabinoid anti-tumoral action. Cannabinoid delivery was safe and was achieved with zero psychoactive effects.
- A study published in The Journal of Neuroscience examined the biochemical events in both acute neuronal damage and in slowly progressive, neurodegenerative diseases. They conducted a magnetic resonance imaging study that looked at THC (the main active compound in marijuana) and found that it reduced neuronal injury in rats. The results of this study provide evidence that the cannabinoid system can serve to protect the brain against neurodegeneration.
- A study published in The Journal of Pharmacology And Experimental Therapeutics already acknowledged the fact that cannabinoids have been shown to possess antitumor properties. This study examined the effect of cannabidiol (CBD, non-psychoactive – can’t get high on – cannabinoid compound) on human glioma cell lines. The addition of cannabidiol led to a dramatic drop in the viability of glioma cells. Glioma is the word used to describe brain tumour. The study concluded that cannabidiol was able to produce a significant antitumor activity.
- A study published in the journal Molecular Cancer Therapeutics outlines how brain tumours are highly resistant to current anticancer treatments, which makes it crucial to find new therapeutic strategies aimed at improving the poor prognosis of patients suffering from this disease. This study also demonstrated the reversal of tumour activity in Glioblastoma multiform.
- A study published in the US National Library of Medicine, conducted by the California Pacific Medical Centre determined that cannabidiol (CBD) inhibits human breast cancer cell proliferation and invasion. They also demonstrated that CBD significantly reduces tumour mass.
- A study published in The Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics determined that THC as well as cannabidiol dramatically reduced breast cancer cell growth. They confirmed the potency and effectiveness of these compounds.
- A study published in the Journal Molecular Cancer showed that THC reduced tumour growth and tumour numbers. They determined that cannabinoids inhibit cancer cell proliferation, induce cancer cell apoptosis and impair tumour angiogenesis (all good things). This study provides strong evidence for the use of cannabinoid based therapies for the management of breast cancer.
- A study published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (PNAS) determined that cannabinoids inhibit human breast cancer cell proliferation.
- A study published in the journal Oncogene, by Harvard Medical Schools Experimental Medicine Department determined that THC inhibits epithelial growth factor induced lung cancer cell migration and more. They go on to state that THC should be explored as novel therapeutic molecules in controlling the growth and metastasis of certain lung cancers.
- A study published by the US National Library of Medicine by the Institute of Toxicology and Pharmacology, from the Department of General Surgery in Germany determined that cannabinoids inhibit cancer cell invasion. Effects were confirmed in primary tumour cells from a lung cancer patient. Overall, data indicated that cannabinoids decrease cancer cell invasiveness.
- A study published by the US National Library of Medicine, conducted by Harvard Medical School investigated the role of cannabinoid receptors in lung cancer cells. They determined its effectiveness and suggested that it should be used for treatment against lung cancer cells.
- A study published in the US National Library of Medicine illustrates a decrease in prostatic cancer cells by acting through cannabinoid receptors.
- A study published in the US National Library of Medicine outlined multiple studies proving the effectiveness of cannabis on prostate cancer.
- Another study published by the US National Library of Medicine determined that clinical testing of CBD against prostate carcinoma is a must. That cannabinoid receptor activation induces prostate carcinoma cell apoptosis. They determined that cannabidiol significantly inhibited cell viability.
- A study published in the journal Molecular Pharmacology recently showed that cannabinoids induce growth inhibition and apoptosis in mantle cell lymphoma. The study was supported by grants from the Swedish Cancer Society, The Swedish Research Council and the Cancer Society in Stockholm.
- A study published in the International Journal of Cancer also determined and illustrated that cannabinoids exert antiproliferative and proapoptotic effects in various types of cancer and in mantle cell lymphoma.
- A study published in the US National Library of Medicine conducted by the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology by Virginia Commonwealth University determined that cannabinoids induce apoptosis in leukaemia cells.
- A study published by the US National Library of Medicine results show cannabinoids are potent inhibitors of cellular respiration and are toxic to highly malignant oral Tumours.
- A study published by the US National Library of Medicine determined that that THC reduces the viability of human HCC cell lines (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) and reduced the growth.
- A study published in The American Journal of Cancer determined that cannabinoid receptors are expressed in human pancreatic tumour cell lines and tumour biopsies at much higher levels than in normal pancreatic tissue. Results showed that cannabinoid administration induced apoptosis. They also reduced the growth of tumour cells, and inhibited the spreading of pancreatic tumour cells.
Cannabis is a great example of how the human mind can contain conditioning to believe something. Growing up, we are told “drugs” are bad, which is very true, however not all substances that have been labelled as “drugs” by the varying authoritative bodies are harmful. It’s possible substances are labelled as a “drug” in order to protect corporate interests. One example is the automobile and energy industry, a car made from hemp is stronger than steel, and can be fuelled from hemp alone. Henry Ford demonstrated this many years ago. Hemp actually has over 50,000 uses!
Thanks to Arjun Walia from Collective Evolution who made this article possible.
This article was written and presented by my husband Moz