Malaria Bush Tip
Malaria Area Kariba Dam/Lake. Run time:7:30 worth a peek. Thank you Ian Thomson.
Malaria Has Many Remedies
This is our remedy, picked up from friends in Zimbabwe and one we have used for a long time. The best example, is a couple that live on the banks of the Kariba Dam that drink three drops of 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) in a glass of water every day.
This is an area rife with Malaria and well known for it. Well, they don’t get Malaria anymore, (he’d had malaria 12 times before), since using the Peroxide drops in water they’ve been Malaria free. (maybe its the water!)
I think you could say that a good rule for Africa is, anywhere you get Tiger Fish you are sure to have the risk of Malaria. (must be the water!)
1. Get a container of 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) from your pharmacist and keep it in the fridge in a very safe manner, (please note this is not 35 vol but 35 % which is 140 vol).
2. This is a dangerous product because it burns skin and many other things, so be very careful using it. It is deadly. If you are a chef or farmer you will know.
3. Mostly 35% food grade Hydrogen Peroxide is used by professional caterers in various strengths, for cleaning containers, counters, utensils, etc., that come in contact with food.
4. For tips on the uses of Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) check this out.
5. The recipe to prevent Malaria used by the Kariba couple is:
a) From your container of Hydrogen Peroxide in the fridge, using a glass dropper, extract enough solution from the bottle to give you three drops. To make it easier, I fill a – dropper – glass bottle from time to time and use that.
b) Using the dropper carefully place three drops of the solution in a glass of ‘filtered’ water – chlorine kills – and drink it – immediately – once a day and do not take it within two hour of eating leafy green or red vegetables. Reason, – it causes rust in your gut because it oxidizes the iron in the vegies. Also do not take it with iron supplements.
c) That’s it. And they say you won’t get malaria. What good alternatives are there? We use this method every day.
Send us your bush tips: Use the Contact form and we will credit you with a link to a site or your name here in bright lights.