Am I Glad He Had a Short Name
All our gorgeous rain reminded me of this simple message from the story of Noah. Here are some basic life truths we’d all do well to keep in mind.
- Don’t miss the boat.
- Remember that we are all in the same boat!
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit. When you’re 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don’t listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Look to the rain to plant and you will not reap a crop.
- Build your future on high ground.
- For safety’s sake, travel in pairs.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you’re stressed, float awhile.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
- No matter the storm, when you are at Peace with God, there’s always a rainbow waiting.